2020 has been a huge year for over-the-top streaming services (or OTT for short). Services like Netflix and Disney+ saw major growth due to stay-at-home orders. But it wasn’t just circumstance that gave OTT its time to shine. Video streaming services have been taking over traditional TV for years, and now it’s finally happening.
As video experts here at MAZ, we want to focus in on an extremely important part of any OTT business: Your website. Websites are the face of any video streaming business. They create a first impression and have a huge impact on your ability to win new customers. Just look at a few stats below, if you don’t believe us:
– 75% of people form their opinion of a website based on its aesthetics. (Source: Digital Apeel)
– 94% of first impressions relate to your site’s web design (Source Webfx)
– 74% of users are more likely to return to mobile-friendly websites (Source Webfx)
– Users spend 88% more time on pages with videos (Source Webfx)
– 73% of companies invest in design to differentiate their brand from the competition. (Source: Blue Corona)
So in nutshell, a unique presence of a brand on Web for its Video is a must have in today’s scenario. Especially when people are demanding more and more content to kill time as they stay at home. So if you’re looking to get your OTT website ready for 2021, read on below:
At MAZ, we are always look to help our customers sharpen their businesses with latest trends and tools. We know that our media partners are busy and best at creating super-rich media for consumption. That’s why we always ensure that they can take that content to their users with our MAZ platforms as quickly as possible. We are now we are happy to offer a unique “Web” output, so that you can launch a MAZ-powered OTT website alongside your mobile and TV apps.
This new strong presence on Web will enable you to have a larger user base and more monetization. Our Web output frees you of following worries:
- Hiring Designers – MAZ Web products look beautiful and are based on your OTT app designs. When you have already invested ample energy there to make it look best out of the world, certainly neither we nor you should have doubt on that.
- How do I make my site responsive? – The MAZ Web output is responsive. No need for alterations or custom coding. Our dedicated teams are working on making it better every day so that you need not respond to your responsiveness worries.
- How do I monetize my video streaming website? – With MAZ, we make it simple! Just set up a Stripe account and link it with MAZ dashboard to get started earning a profit.
MAZ has always ensured that you remain one step ahead and with least work to do. With MAZ’s Web offering, we are sure you will not only save time and money, but will also utilize these saving to nurture world with more beautiful and rich media content. Request a demo on our site here get in touch with us a Sales@MAZSystems.com to create your OTT website with MAZ today.
Written by Yogesh Khatri, VP of Engineering at MAZ